The logo for your business is one of the most important parts of branding your business. The logo will be the face of your brand so choosing the right one can be a daunting task. There are several things you need to consider when choosing your logo.
– Colour – this must correspond with your whole brand
– Design style – the logo represents your business so making sure the design fits in with your business is very important. An arty business will usually go with a more creative, light-hearted design whereas a food business will usually go for something simple and recognisable
– Use – consider how you plan to use it – will you be having it embroidered on to t shirts etc.
– Format – not all applications use every format, do some research before deciding
– Be original – coming up with a fresh new logo will improve business – you don’t want to create something similar to a current brand.